Parent Organization: Auburn University
- TO FORM chapters of women college students and alumnae who have a sincere interest in music.
- TO UPHOLD the highest standards of music.
- TO FURTHER the development of music in America and throughout the world.
- TO GIVE inspiration and encouragement to members.
- TO ORGANIZE the cultural life of Sigma Alpha Iota members as a contributing factor to their educational growth.
- TO SUPPORT the ideals and goals of the member's Alma Mater.
- TO ADHERE to the highest standards of citizenship in school, community and fraternity life.
$100 per semester
Semester Concerts. Ticketing for the Music Department. Singing at Local Assisted living homes. Sisterhood bonding. Scholarships for Music Majors. Tri-Annual National Conventions. Annual Province Days. Bake Sales. Music Fraternity Socials. Combined Fraternity Formals every spring.
Auburn, AL 36849